- St. James Catholic School
St. James School has been a vital part of Crete’s history since the first classes were held in September 1887. Father Pold and two Ursuline Sisters began the school by teaching classes in a rented house. Two years later a school was built and was staffed by the Precious Blood Sisters of O’Fallon, MO. Starting in 1997 The School Sisters of Christ the King and lay teachers staff the preschool through sixth grade school.
- School Sisters of Christ the King
Responding to the call of Christ and His Church, we, the School Sisters of Christ the King, strive to bring about the reign of Christ through the apostolate of Catholic education. As Brides of Christ, Daughters of the Church and Mothers of Souls, we devote ourselves to reflect His love, teach His truth and form His image in souls in the schools of the Diocese of Lincoln.
- Catholic Diocese of Lincoln
We give thanks to God as we continually witness the many ways He manifests His providential care within the Catholic Church of Southern Nebraska.